We are collaborative…
a creative blend of planning, civil engineering and landscape architecture.
We are agile…
a culture of responsiveness which allows us to fast-track projects.
We are thorough…
thoughtfully evaluating and investigating all aspects of a project from detailed due diligence investigation through site design and regulatory approvals to construction.
We design environments and transform communities.
“For over a decade our clients have benefited from our experience on projects ranging from education to healthcare and residential to commercial. Known for responsiveness and honesty, our creative and cost-effective designs achieve our clients’ project goals while enhancing the communities in which we work. We are committed to principal involvement on every project via quality control reviews, public presentations, design oversight, and client engagement.”
Our staff holds the following designations/registrations:
- Registered Small Business
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Registered Landscape Architect (RLA)
- LEED Green Associate (LEED GA)
- LEED Accredited Professional for Neighborhood Development (LEED AP ND)
- American Society of Healthcare Engineering Construction Certification (ASHE)
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- American Design Drafting Association Certified Drafter